Thursday, November 16, 2006

Not knitting related

I have been knitting a lot recently, but I have no new photos because my camera isn't behaving to well and there isn't anything that interesting.

Instead we have pictures of my new hair!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's much much shorter than I am used to having it, but I really like it.

Knitting wise, I have been doing a lot of shopping. I have brought 15 skeins in the last week and a half. 2 skeins of gorgeous Rowan 4ply soft, which I intended to knit Hedera with, although there are also some lace sock patterns in Socks Socks Socks - we'll see how it goes. I also brought some angora to test out, because I have actually fallen for a sweater pattern (actually, it's a cardigan - the point is, it's a garment, it requires more han 5 balls of yarn and seaming - I never thought I'd see the day when I'd even consider making such a thing) and a kilogram of wool/acrylic yarn that I brought solely because it was on sale, but I will make a fun blanket out of. Finally, I got a second skein of marble yarn so I have enough to knit a long scarf. I love this yarn. It's cheap and it's acylic, but it's soft and has beautiful, slow changing colours. I want to make another multi-directional scarf out of the berries colourway (see link), but I feel bad having the same scarf twice, although obviously the Noro Aurora would be very different in both look and feel to the marble.

I finished my Aurora multi-directional scarf, but messed up the final decrease section because I was rushing and watching Spooks on TV. It shouldn't be too hard to unravelling and fix, but urgh, hate frogging, so I will sulk at it for a while first.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute hair

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home